Monday, October 13, 2008

Jack's visit to the dentist



Today was a big day for Jack - he went to the dentist and got his first real cleaning as well as a fluoride treatment. I was so proud of him sitting in the dentist chair, legs crossed, mouth open wide. He was having a full conversation with the hygienist and dentist between treatments. He seemed like such a big boy. He's growing up so fast and I feel so blessed to have this time with both he and Benjamin. I took a picture of him in the chair on my cell phone so I will need to see if I can get it uploaded. He was inducted into the "No Cavity Club" so he doesn't need to return for 6 months - yeah.

1 comment:

The Beard Family of 5 said...

I'm SO scared to take Kade... I'm picturing him screaming the whole time and knocking everything over.