Monday, April 20, 2009

Jack's dentist appointment


Jack had a another great visit at the dentist today. He was such a good boy! I was watching him and remembering how much I disliked having those fluoride treatment trays in my mouth - yuck! Although, I could tell he didn't care for it either he didn't complain once - I LOVE THAT! Once again, no cavities so he will return again in another 6 months - yeah! Let's see if dad does as well at his appointment tomorrow night (he he).

It's not the greatest picture since it's from my old phone but it's something.

3 comments:

Grammy & Grampy said...

What a trooper, we are so proud.
He told me "just a little plaque on the right side" Too cute!

5chamberlins said...

Love the picture!! :o)
We were just there last week too - just love our Andrew!!!:o)

The Beard Family of 5 said...

Yay! Good boy!
Kyla just had her appt and she did way better than I thought she would too with the cleaning (o:

No cavities here either! woo hoo!