Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jack's photoshoot at Lakeshore


Last Monday Jack went in for 2 photo shoots at Lakeshore. He was SO excited when they called the previous week to see if he was available. They took pictures for an adorable dinosaur cover and this one for the web. We don't think he got the cover one, although I think it's absolutely adorable and will post it as soon as I get permission from Branden who gets me a sneak peek at the photo's. We got the e-mail tonight that he will be used for this web ad. He was SO proud of himself! We were very proud of him as well. It's not easy having several people give you directions about your head, hand, product, etc. while continuing to smile when you are only 4.

4 comments:

The Beard Family of 5 said...

That is VERY impressive!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jack,

You look so handsome and I am very proud of you. Being a proud grandparent, I have been bragging and have shown your picture to many of my co-workers and each one of them were impressed. Love you.

Papa

Anonymous said...

What a total cutie--very cool that he has that in his portfolio--hehe
thinking of you and can't wait to see you next week.
--Amber

5chamberlins said...

OMG - that is so fun!!! and I just love the pict!!! I love that little cutie pie!