Friday, April 24, 2009

Tossing,Turning and Nightmares!

So, I know that you don't get the best sleep of your life when you are pregnant but my goodness....... The last few nights have been horrible! I have been tossing and turning and severely unable to get comfortable. I'm not that big (yet) and it's not that hot (yet) so I can't even imagine what the last 2 months of my pregnancy are going to be like - YIKES!

Worse than the tossing and turning is the nightmares I've had. I have had two this week - both have woken me up crying. I vaguely remember having bad dreams when pregnant with the boys but I thought it was much closer to the end of the pregnancy. Nothing is worse than having a nightmare which involves your child - both were about my Jack :-(

I am hoping for restful sleep with only happy dreams tonight! I wish the same for anyone who reads this :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure after the counter tops are in and you are on your vacation you will get some very needed sleep. Even if it is from pure exhaustion.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I hear ya! I toss and turn so much too! I mostly have nighmares about my Mom. I have insomnia so bad this time, more than with the girls. We are in construction mode too! Why did we do this to ourselves. We had an unfinished basement and choose now to start the project. We are adding a guest room, bathroom, game room and another tv area. It has added to my stress level. I hope you and I get through the sleepless nights. We can take benedry, it does help a little. I only get up to go to the bathroom 1-2 times instead of 3-5 times. Good luck for a restful nights sleep :-) Cindy Fojo