Monday, June 29, 2009

Celebrating Papa

We didn't get to see my dad, a.k.a. Papa on Father's Day so we celebrated him this past Sunday. It was a beautiful day and thankfully not too hot. We ate good food and had great conversation. We were sad that Mingie was sick and unable to attend. We hope she is feeling better soon.

Grandma Alex and Papa


Papa with his grandsons and sons-in-law



I joined the picture looking a bit tired and big as ever :-0


Papa getting his very special gift from the boys




The boys just LOVE their Cousin Eddie so much!


We also celebrated our nephew Brent's birthday. Somehow this sweet little boy turned into a handsome and wonderful young man overnight.

HAPPY 17th Birthday Brent - we love you with all our hearts!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw the Blog......what a surprise. The pictures are fabulous and we enjoyed viewing them. I want to thank you for a "Wonderful" day and the dinner was delicious. Tell the boys the snake sits in a very special place in my office and I need them to help me pick a name for him :-).

Love you all,

Papa