Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY BRANDEN!!

WE LOVE YOU!


Jack and Branden were having a blast swinging super high at Liberty Park!





Nothing says Father's Day like a little dress up



So glad no one turned the camera on me to capture my dress up outfit.
Ahh, the benefits of being the photographer :-)

The Best Dad around with his two special boys!


Father's Day song 2009: written, produced and performed by Jack Summers


"The Benjamin Summers" performing his version of the 2009 Father's Day Song!

2 comments:

5chamberlins said...

Happy Happy Fathers Day Branden!!!! We love you a ton!!!

Christine mcclain said...

I don't usually leave comments cuz I see you at school! But that song is seriously the cutest thing EVER!! I hope you guys had a wonderful day. =) Good luck with all of your appts moving forward - we of course pray that everything goes smooth. Stay positive - and rest as much as you can. Hugs =) Chris