Monday, September 28, 2009

Our BIG guy

We planned to take the boys (oops, I mean the kids) to Knott's Berry on Sunday morning for a little fun before their nap. Unfortunately, with our concerns about Annabelle and all of the calls I needed to make we decided it would be best that I stay home but still wanted the boys to go. Thankfully, my mom decided to join the fun.
Branden and I were texting back and forth what was going on here and there. Obviously his texts were more fun than mine :-0 When this picture (below) and the words "Look who is officially a big guy" came across my phone I had mixed emotions. I was excited and happy that my Benjamin was having fun and riding the log ride -a big guy ride. At the same time I was sad that I was not there to experience that with him.



Grammy bought the "official" picture.


Yes, I cried. I'm a bit emotional this week, what can I say.
My baby boy is "officially" a BIG guy!

I LOVE YOU BENJAMIN!

5 comments:

Four Flights said...

the log ride!?!?! Are you kidding me? Watch out Nic, you'll be packing him up to go away to college soon! who told these kids they can grow up so fast anyhow?

Grammy and Grampy said...

I know, my sweet girl, I had mixed emotions about it too. Excited to be there and go on it with him, but knew you would be sad to miss it.
I held him tight for you.

The Beard Family of 5 said...

SUCH a big boy!! GO BEN!

Silje said...

Your kids are adorable! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

Eric, Silje, Malcolm and Kristoffer.

5chamberlins said...

WOW the Log Ride!!! He really is a big boy now :o) and SO brave!!! Way to go Ben!!!