Monday, June 28, 2010

Gymnastics Class (May 5th - 26th)

Last month our little monkey's took an intro. to gymnastics class through the local parks and recreation. It was four fun Wednesday's where they got to tumble around and burn a bit of energy. This was their first non-parent participation class so it was a bit different sitting in the hallway verses helping them tumble like I have in past gymnastics classes. It was satisfying however to watch them take direction from someone other than myself. I have to say I was very impressed with how well they listened and behaved during that 45 minute class. I read somewhere that it's how your children behave out of your presence that you should be most concerned with.
They made me proud!


1 comment:

Grammy and Grampy said...

WOW, I loved the slid show. They sure did a great job of listening, you can really see that in the pictures. You should be proud!