Friday, September 10, 2010

Pillow case reminder!

Just a reminder that I will need to get the pillow cases from anyone who wanted to donate to this super awesome cause. PLEASE contact me so we can make arrangements to get any completed pillow cases you have by end of day Monday, September 13th.

Here's a link to my original post with the craft donation details and a basic pillow case pattern. This is about this great opportunity for you to make a difference in the life of a critically ill child. Please consider helping out if you can.


http://summerspartyof4.blogspot.com/2010/07/will-you-join-me-in-helping-to-make.html

27 fun pillowcases have been hand made with love so far and will be donated to Miller Children's Hospital next week. Can you help me reach my goal 35 pillow cases?



Wow, 27 pillow cases your thinking - yep, and they were ALL made by my children's Grammy, my Mom Joyce. What an awesome Grandmother you are. Thank you for being so generous and loving. We are so proud of you and are so excited to donate these really great pillow cases to these children. I am confident that your had work will put a smile on their faces.

Ok, friends, if one grandma can make 27 pillow cases can you make just one? I challenge you to make one pillow case this weekend and we can arrange to meet up on Monday to get it. Think how proud you will be of yourself. Can you help me meet or exceed my goal of 35 pillow cases?


2 comments:

ShellyLynn said...

I made 7 and they're washed, bagged, and ready to go! Email or FB me when you are free to meet up. I am available tomorrow or Monday.

Crooked Moon Mama said...

What ? I didn't even know about this!
xo